Thursday, March 26, 2015

Another great first for us in NYC

I worried about my order on Google Express.  This morning, exactly 14 hours later to be exact, the front desk notified us that...
...our order had arrived! What a great feeling to have to just carry these items (from Costco and Target) from the lobby of our apartment building, to the elevator, then to our front door. This is the only way to live in a big city with no car and crowded public transportation. I love you, Google Express! You are my new best friend!
I served as a coordinator for the evening shift tonight.  More and more we appreciate the ordinance workers and patrons in the Manhattan Temple.  We are having the time of our lives.  It is work, let no one think otherwise. We come home exhausted every night. It is a great feeling though. 
We love New York City and serving in the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment